- Medication Management
- Psychiatric Services
- Neurological Services (EEG’s On-site)
- Neuropsychological and Psychological Testing (Adults & Children)
- Individual, Marriage, Family, and Group Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy & Assessment
- Couples’ Workshops
- Alcohol/Drug Assessments and formal intervention
- Conflict Resolution
- Family of Origin concerns
- LGTBQ+ Issues
- Meditation and Mindfulness practices
- Stress Management
- Transition of life issues
- Trauma and PTSD issues
We provide a wide range of mental health services for children, adolescents, teens and adults:
How We Work
At GJB Health Services, we recognize that every client is a unique individual with a variety of needs. Our Team includes the only Neuropsychiatrist and Certified Gottman Therapist this side of Milwaukee; however, you are free to choose only the services you want.
We are a teaching practice, allowing our Counselors In-Training to see clients who are not insured (or under-insured) and who cannot afford private pay rates. Though we have no affiliation, we cooperate with the 12-Step Community and practice the principles taught in the rooms.
Our Support Team provides World-Class-Service in a calm, warm, and casual atmosphere.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Behavior Solutions
- Health EOS
- Health Net
- Medicare / Medicaid *MHN
- Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan Prevea
- PacifiCare Behavioral Health
- Tricare/Health Net Federal Services
- WFA Trust
*Some providers are not in-network with all insurance companies.
Effective January 2022, GJB Health Services decided to close the building once more from the public in lieu of the rise in Covid-19 variants in the Fox Valley area. This change will remain in effect until March 2022 and will be reassessed at that point.
Telehealth treatment such as virtual or phone appointments will resume for mental health services and neurological appointments.
Our Support Team as well as the Billing and Accounts Team remain in the office. They exercise numerous safety procedures while on the premise to continue to best serve our community.