- Medication Management
- Psychiatric Services
- Neurological Services (EEG’s On-site)
- Neuropsychological and Psychological Testing (Adults & Children)
- Individual, Marriage, Family, and Group Therapy
- Gottman Method Couples Therapy & Assessment
- Couples’ Workshops
- Alcohol/Drug Assessments and formal intervention
- Conflict Resolution
- Family of Origin concerns
- LGTBQ+ Issues
- Meditation and Mindfulness practices
- Stress Management
- Transition of life issues
- Trauma and PTSD issues
We provide a wide range of mental health services for children, adolescents, teens and adults:
How We Work
At GJB Health Services, we recognize that every client is a unique individual with a variety of needs. Our Team includes the only Neuropsychiatrist and Certified Gottman Therapist this side of Milwaukee; however, you are free to choose only the services you want.
We are a teaching practice, allowing our Counselors In-Training to see clients who are not insured (or under-insured) and who cannot afford private pay rates. Though we have no affiliation, we cooperate with the 12-Step Community and practice the principles taught in the rooms.
Our Support Team provides World-Class-Service in a calm, warm, and casual atmosphere.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arise Behavior Solutions
- Health EOS
- Health Net
- Medicare / Medicaid *MHN
- Network Health Plan
- Network Health Plan Prevea
- PacifiCare Behavioral Health
- Tricare/Health Net Federal Services
- WFA Trust
*Some providers are not in-network with all insurance companies.
COVID-19 Response at GJB Health Services
The top priorities of GJB Health Services and Couples Workshops Wisconsin are to protect not only the mental health of the community, but the physical wellbeing of the Fox Communities as well.
All mental health and neuropsychiatric services from any GJB Health Services’ Provider will be delivered via tele-health until further notice in compliance with Governor Tony Evers’ Safer at Home Order. On-campus sessions are entirely postponed. Patients and clients have two options to access services:
- Live webinars and sessions via Zoom.us. The Front Office will schedule an appointment with the provider of the client’s choosing. Each Provider will send an email link prior to the start time of the session; without the link it is not possible to access the session. This safety feature is designed to protect the privacy of every client/patient.
- Phone sessions are an option for clients and patients who are unable, or uncomfortable, using Zoom Sessions. The provider will contact the patient or client directly. Please specify the phone number the provider should call at the time of scheduling.
GJB Health Services office can still be reached @ (920) 560-4525. Patients and clients will be assisted to manage and schedule appointments, address medication refill requests, and answer any questions. To learn more about special services available during social distancing, click the link below.